Here is a picture of my BABY at Kindergarten Registration! She didn't want her picture taken at all so I was lucky to get this shot.
Kialaia did so well registering for Kindergarten and she is SO excited to go to the big kids school, because (in her words) Preschool is boring!
Enjoying the wonderful weather this weekend, we finally replaced our Apple tree that got knocked down by the neighbor kids last fall. Bradley had fun filling the dirt in around the "Happy little tree", as that red haired painter on PBS would say.
Okay, here is my pathetic excuse for landscaping in my backyard. It actually looked kind of good last summer, but our neighbor's yard slopes into our yard, and they water way too much, so all of our vegetation rotted and died. Sigh. So we decided that we need to build a retaining wall, and do some other stuff to protect our yard.
Here is the start of it. It will probably be a 5 step project, as the money is available (because credit cards are evil!). The blocks are 3 high, and we will back fill it all in with some nice dirt. Then I am going to plant bright flowers on each corner behind the trees, and the whole length of the back fence will be our garden! I am so excited - I'll let you see when the project is finished.
My new camera takes awesome action shots - here is Brad in the middle of a knee flip. No, he didn't land on his neck - thank God - although the picture makes you think so!
4 comments:
Enjoy your new camera!
I can't believe your baby girl is ready for the big K!!!
I might be just as excited about your new camera as you are! I was dying to see some new pictures! Kindergarten... man.. I'm not sure if I should be excited or sad about that one. Tell the fireman I knew he wouldn't call me the next day! But you can hug him after you say it so he knows it's ok:)
Wow your camera takes great pictures! Love Brad doing his flip. The retaining wall looks really good and will work great for a raised garden. Good idea! We'll be seeing you really soon ;-)
Love and Hugs,
Mom
Hey, friend! I'm having a giveaway so pop over, comment and see if you win!!
www.mamacitalujan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment