Happy to have them all gone! They even look evil, don't they?
I have to say, it will be sad when someone finally moves into the house across the street because we have made good use of the sloped driveway!
The kids decided to race each other.
Kia took pride in getting first place.
But all good things must come to an end... and for Brad it was when he took a spill off the tractor he was riding and slid a little ways on his elbow. I'm sure this won't be the first case of road rash we'll see this season.I'll try to not slack so much on my blogging. We've been busy trying to balance work, school, and family life. Come July things will be much more normal... but I can say that we are doing really well. Thanks for being patient with us!

3 comments:
Poor Brad! At least he has something to show for his racing skills. Love the photos!
Good Luck with those bushes. Ouch!
Crimson barberry- that’s the name of the bushes. We have some too. They really do hurt. Not to rub it in but I actually had to mow the yard today Good to see the kids. I am positive there will be more road rash- his father is Paul by the way….I’m pretty sure he is doomed to more road rash!
So good to see you have had a chance to post on your blog...I miss the updates! Looked like a day for owies too. Can't wait to see you all in just 18 days. Can ya order in some warmer weather? Maybe we will just have to bring it with us ;-)
Love to all,
Mom and Ricardo
Post a Comment