So my mom and her hubby Richard came to visit us for a week. It had been planned for a couple months... but what wasn't planned was the horrible illness I got about 6 hours after they arrived! I knew that I had been exposed from a household I did some post-partum work on the day before, and I had been taking tons of vitamins and echinacea, etc. but the nasty little bugger took over my body anyway! Here is a picture of some of the stuff I was taking. I have to be honest though, after 2 days of not being able to get out of bed I said bye bye to the herbs and vitamins and said hello to drugs! I'm a mom, I'm not used to being completely out of commission.

I only caught a couple of pictures from my mom's visit because, well, I was in bed most of the time. But here is Kialaia using Papa's head as a drawing board.

And the finished work!
1 comment:
I'm thinking I need to check into some of those drugs too. Now if I could only find the time to go to the DR.
Post a Comment