Friday, March 14, 2008

Still without a camera!

Hi all... I know it's been forever since I've posted. My camera flash is still broke. I would go get it repaired if I had... what's that thing called? Oh yeah - TIME! Things are going great but incredibly busy. I have been working 12-13 hour days for the past 2 weeks straight. Lots of massaging, lots of prenatal/postpartum visits with my Doula clients, still lots of buns in the oven though - I'm anxiously waiting for the next babe to be born (I'm sure his mommy is too!). Oh, and I can't forget to tell you that I am officially a Saint Al's employee! My first day was the 10th. I do massage there, including working on the post-partum unit and giving all the new mommas a 30 minute massage (one of the perks of birthing your baby there). I am working on my Lamaze studying... going to sit for the exam in October, but will start teaching sometime this summer. In the midst of it all we are doing really well. The kids are great. Excited for Spring Break. I'm excited for July - my first break from being on call for 6 months, my daughter's 5th birthday, and we're going to Seattle to visit our good friends who are actually leaving us tomorrow morning. I'm super bummed, but Seattle is so close. Paul is still really enjoying his Firefighter training, or as Kialaia calls it "fighter fighter". He also loves his new job and new boss. He called me today to tell me about something his boss did/said that was funny and then shared with me how much he loves going to work and being able to laugh a lot - SO different from when he had his own business! Well, I'm sure this is kind of boring without pics... perhaps this weekend we'll have some time to get it fixed. I hope all of my blogging buddies (including Shelly now - yay!) are doing well! Until next time...

2 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Sorry the camera is broke. I just keep forgetting to take mine. I need one that drops in my purse. Oh yeah I had one of those and someone broke it... bummer! It's good to hear everyone is having fun even if you are busy!

kelly said...

Hi Jen,

I am so happy to hear you are all doing so well. Beautiful home and congrats on the jobs. Love ya All Aunt Kelly