Nope, it's not a type-o - that's the way they spell it - allrantogetherlikethat. : ) I can't believe it's been two weeks since these guys came and rocked Alive After Five! We were so incredibly lucky to have this opportunity - for FREE none the less! Needtobreathe has been selling out shows on their tour, yet here they come to Boise, play for free and then hang out with everyone like it's no big deal. If you haven't ever heard them before just go and buy their "The Heat" album. Seriously, you don't even need to listen to it first - you'll love it. Well, I guess that is if you appreciate rock music with a little folk vibe to it. And best of all - they are a Christian band - it's awesome to me to see guys up there totally rocking out and knowing that they love the Lord. Anyway, here are some pics from the show:

This was right when they started - this lone kid was the only one dancing so far... I was trying to get the whole band in the picture but couldn't get Joe (the drummer).

This is Bradley and Bo (guitar, background vocals). He was totally cool about having his picture taken with my son! And I guess Joe did make it in to a picture - his backside anyway! Ha!

Bradley with all of their autographs (thanks to me - he was too shy to ask initially)

Kialaia dancing to the music. She was also drenched because there is a huge fountain that the kids (and adults) can play in right in the center of "The Grove".
1 comment:
I think it's so cool a Christian band played at Alive After 5! Hard to believe Bradley too shy to ask for autographs...you just had to break the ice I guess. Kia looks really good in that color! We sure miss you all. See you soon though.
Love and hugs,
Mom and Richard
Post a Comment