Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First there was Santa...

...and then Grandma and Pa Pa come to town! My mom and Richard got into town yesterday and today we spent the day shopping. I admit, when I was younger I HATED shopping... but now I LOVE it and it's one of my favorite things to do with my momma when she comes to town. She's like a good luck charm, as I always find good deals when she's with me! Anyway, here's a picture of us at the mall today - it didn't turn out to well because I'm using my old camera phone because my new one took an, um, bath in the washing machine on Christmas.

We are trying to teach Bradley about money management and saving, so he spent a little Christmas money on a new DS game, and then chose (with some coaxing from mom) to save the rest along with some money he already had, to buy a paintball gun. Kialaia got a cupcake maker that I was hesitant to allow at first... but after reading the ingredients I decided it wasn't horrible so I went ahead and let her. She loves it! Here she is hard at work...

And the finished product...
The first taste tester...
And the verdict?
By the way, don't you love Brad's new hat? Pa Pa Richard bought that for him... after they tried on cologne and played on the escalators, of course.

Well, stay tuned - I am going to post all of our Christmas pics (finally!) in the next couple days.

I pray for Peace and Health for you in the New Year!

No comments: