Although Thanksgiving has now come and gone I have to post my pics that I was going to post Thanksgiving night. I got such a hard time for taking a picture of my plate (mostly from my hubby) that I couldn't not post the picture. I just thought the spread was beautiful! I am one of those people (thanks probably to Rachel Ray) that loves colorful plates of food!Monday, December 1, 2008
Yep, it's December First!
And the preparation for the Christmas season is in full swing! I have spent the last couple days trying to get "the perfect picture" for our Christmas cards, so I haven't taken many pics of the decorations. But here is one of our tree. This is the first year we haven't had vaulted ceilings for our 9 foot tree. I was nervous we were going to have to buy another one (eek!) but luckily we were able to just not use the bottom section so we now have a 7 foot tree and you would never even know anything was missing!
Although Thanksgiving has now come and gone I have to post my pics that I was going to post Thanksgiving night. I got such a hard time for taking a picture of my plate (mostly from my hubby) that I couldn't not post the picture. I just thought the spread was beautiful! I am one of those people (thanks probably to Rachel Ray) that loves colorful plates of food!
Although Thanksgiving has now come and gone I have to post my pics that I was going to post Thanksgiving night. I got such a hard time for taking a picture of my plate (mostly from my hubby) that I couldn't not post the picture. I just thought the spread was beautiful! I am one of those people (thanks probably to Rachel Ray) that loves colorful plates of food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, Jen, your blog looks great and festive for the season. The family photo is awesome...everyone looks so happy and healthy...yeah!!! I appreciate the pic of that wonderful plate of food. It shows the bounty of the season and I would have loved to have eaten some. Thanks for blogging LOL.
Love you and all the family bunches,
Mom
I think the family photo you have up is GREAT!!!
I have a funny pic up of the kids we had taken the night before Thanksgiving.
I'm also doing a series of posts onb my Nativity scenes.
YEAH for Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment