Thursday, December 13, 2007

Walking in a Schepper Wonderland

Just in case anyone wants to see what the house looks like all decorated for Jesus' Birthday!
The picture doesn't do it much justice, but Paul did a great job.
I took this one from accross the street so you could see the full spectrum. Again, it doesn't really do it justice. Oh, and in case you were wondering - all the lights are blue and white. Of course. (Go Colts!)
I finally have a fireplace to hang the stockings on instead of nailing them to a wall!
My cherished nativity scene.
Our tree. We broke down and did the artificial thing last year. It's nice because we like to put our tree right after Thanksgiving, but I do miss the real thing...

2 comments:

Mary Bradley Black said...

Great job on your blog, Jen! I love being able to see all of these pics anytime I want too. It's like a traveling photo album! The yard looks Sweeeeet,as your brother would say. Wish we could see it in person. Love your Christmas "portrait". We look forward to more posts! We love all of you soooooooo MUCH...of course. Your Momma and Ricardo

erika~ the inspired mama said...

i love your blog jen! :) thanks for sharing. your kids are getting so big!!! hope all is well with you and your family~ happy holidays!