The other day Kialaia had her friend Nevaeh come over after school to play. I bought them little pumpkins at the store, since our harvest only produced big, fat ones!

Carefully painting...

...and the finished product!

Then the girls had a fun afternoon driving the Barbie Jeep around (this is a rare picture of when Kialaia actually
let Nevaeh drive : ) and playing with the neighborhood kids. The weather has been progressively getting warmer. It's been sunny and in the 60's. Very agreeable fall weather. If we could muster at least 2 cloudy, rainy days each week that would be perfect for me! I need frequent breaks from the sun - it's annoyingly happy.
1 comment:
Wish I had a convertible jeep to drive around...I'm jealous! The girls did a great job on there pumpkins. Have you ever made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? I think it's time for some baking!
XOXO,
Mom
Post a Comment