


And here is a picture of little Kialaia helping me make dinner last week. I had to put this picture in here so you could see her cute new "do". Isn't she sweet?!
We have gotten so much snow this winter, it's crazy! It was always like this as a kid growing up in Boise, but I guess I've gotten used to the past 10 years where we don't get much at all down here. Anyway, this picture was taken on a Sunday when we woke up to about 5-6 inches on the ground. When we got home from Church Paul and the kids got busy making this guy and a snow fort.

3 comments:
Hi Jen,
Tell Kia Poo we think she has a very cute "do". Great snowman too!
Hope you have an easier week this week!
Love, Mom
Kia is looking so grown up. Don't blink! It goes too fast.
I love your "cubicle" too. Wish I could visit you more often!!!
Can you believe Javi will be a year old in a few weeks?!?!
Post a Comment