Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kia's New Room!

BEFORE...



AFTER...


And here is my tribute to 80's toys... yep they're all mine and all original. Kialaia begged me to let her keep them in her room - so I agreed - under one condition... she's not allowed to take them out of their little cubby in her closet. I know it sounds mean, but these toys have made it a long way!
The Cornsilk Doll, My Child, and my brother's Cabbage Patch Kid (Keith) sit in the back row...
while my two favorite Cabbage Patch Kids, the Popple, and the Pound Puppy get the front row.
Well, that's about it for Kialaia's birthday photos. Until next time!

2 comments:

Drew and Donnianne said...

Ha! I totally remember the My Child doll! And the popple! Too funny :)

Mary Bradley Black said...

Wow...what a transformation! Great job. Did you take the quilt to match the color for the wall? Way...girly girl like Kia for sure!
Love, Mom